Bellezza Pro 1" Titanium Flat Iron
price: $98.99 3177
Added: 02/17/11 Last Edited: 01/20/13
Bellezza Pro 1" Titanium Flat Iron Description
With a plate size of only 1 inch, the Bellezza Pro 1" Titanium Flat Iron is intended for short to medium length hair. When it comes to maximum temperature, it is ideal for doing Keratin treatments, but may cause damage to hair otherwise. It costs $98.99. The Bellezza Pro 1" Titanium Flat Iron is made of titanium. It uses ionic technology and use infrared technology. It has a swivel cord.
Why we recommend the Bellezza Pro 1" Titanium Flat Iron over most other flat irons
Pikimal's recommendations are based on facts. Our algorithm drew on more than 8,300 facts from our database of 681 different flat irons to determine the ranking for the Bellezza Pro 1" Titanium Flat Iron. Incorporating input from Pikimal users like you, we have determined that when choosing a flat iron, the most important qualities are functionality, price and durability. The Bellezza Pro 1" Titanium Flat Iron is better than most flat irons in functionality and is neither especially affordable nor especially expensive, but it lacks information for durability. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best flat irons and compare the Bellezza Pro 1" Titanium Flat Iron to the winning flat iron, the Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1 1/2") with free heat proof pouch.
The Bellezza Pro 1" Titanium Flat Iron is...
- Top Fifth if you prioritize Flat Irons for Black Women
- Top Fifth for those who want Flat Irons for Coarse or Curly Hair
- Top Fifth if you care about Flat Irons for Frizzy Hair
- Top Fifth for Flat Irons for Ethnic Hair
- Top Fifth for people looking for Flat Irons for Curly Hair
- Top Fifth if you want Flat Irons for Black Hair
- Top Fifth for Flat Irons for African American Hair
- Top Fifth if you care about Flat Irons for Thick Hair
- Top Fifth if you care about Flat Irons With a Small Plate Size
- Top Fifth for those who want Flat Irons Under $50
Bellezza Pro 1" Titanium Flat Iron Full Details:
plate size: Different plate sizes are better for different types of hair. If your hair is short, go for a smaller flat iron. If it is long, go for a larger one. If your locks are thick, coarse, or curly you'll want a slightly larger plate as well.plate size
plate material: The plates on a flat iron can be ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium.plate material
plate technology: Flat iron plates can have ionic, infrared, and nano technology.plate technology
|ionic , infrared|
effectiveness rating: Do you own this flat iron and hate it? Do you love it so much that your roommate hates your for constantly stealing it from her? Let us know how effective this flat iron is.effectiveness rating
Loading more details...
Best Flat Irons
- plate size: 1.50"
- maximum temperature: 410°F