Long-fin Zebra Danio
85% match to your preferences
price: $1.29 12775
Added: 03/03/11 Last Edited: 01/02/13
Long-fin Zebra Danio Description
The Long-fin Zebra Danio has a community-oriented temperament and receives lackluster marks for attractiveness from our users. It requires at least a 10.00-gallon tank, is small and should not be kept in waters warmer than 82°F. It requires a minimum temperature of 72°F. The Long-fin Zebra Danio eats flakes and live food and is an omnivore. It eats frozen food. It is very inexpensive. It is of the family Cyprinidae and is native to South East Asia. It receives horrible marks for ease of care from our users. The Long-fin Zebra Danio receives good marks for friendliness from our users.
Why we recommend the Long-fin Zebra Danio over most other freshwater fish breeds
At Pikimal, we believe that the best way to make a decision is to look at the facts. Our algorithm drew on more than 2,100 facts from our database of 100 different freshwater fish breeds to determine the ranking for the Long-fin Zebra Danio. From our users' preferences, we have determined that characteristics, tank conditions and feeding are the most important qualities for freshwater fish breeds. The Long-fin Zebra Danio scores poorly for characteristics, is only okay in terms of tank conditions and is not a good freshwater fish breed for feeding. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best freshwater fish breeds and compare the Long-fin Zebra Danio to the winning freshwater fish breed, the Serpae Tetra.
Pros: The Long-fin Zebra Danio is...
- Top Fifth if you prioritize Freshwater Fish Breeds for Starting Out
- Top Fifth if you care about Freshwater Fish Breeds for Smaller Tanks
- Top Fifth out of the 69 Freshwater Fish Breeds for Frozen Food
- Top Third if you want Best Freshwater Fish Breeds
- Top Third for those who want Freshwater Fish Breeds Under $5
- Top Third for Freshwater Fish Breeds Under $2.50
- Top Third for Freshwater Fish Breeds Under $15
- Top Third if you prioritize Freshwater Fish Breeds Under $10
- Top Third out of the 75 Freshwater Fish Breeds That Require Live Food
- Top Third out of the 84 Flake Freshwater Fish Breeds
Cons: The Long-fin Zebra Danio is...
Long-fin Zebra Danio Full Details:
Loading more details...