Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur
approximate price: $0 16197
Added: 05/13/11 Last Edited: 02/12/13
Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur Description
With an approximate price of only $0, Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur is very inexpensive. It costs $0 per shot. It is a coffee liqueur. It is raspberry flavored and coffee flavored and is flavored with coffee. It is produced by High Plains Distillery. Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur has an alcohol by volume of 0.0L and is very low proof.
Why we recommend Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur over most other liqueurs
Pikimal's recommendations are based on facts. Our algorithm drew on more than 48,000 facts from our database of 882 different liqueurs to determine the ranking for Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur. Incorporating input from Pikimal users like you, we have determined that when choosing a liqueur, the most important qualities are quality, type and flavoring and price. Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur is an extremely affordable liqueur, but it is among the worst liqueurs in our database for quality and is better than only 37% of liqueurs when it comes to type and flavoring. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best liqueurs and compare Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur to the winning liqueur, OMaras Irish Country Cream.
Pros: Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur is...
- The Best if you care about Low Proof Liqueurs
- Top 2% if you care about Liqueurs for Setting on Fire
- Top Fifth if you want Quality Liqueurs
- Top Fifth for those who want Flower Liqueurs
- Top Fifth for Best Liqueurs
- Top Fifth out of the 830 Liqueurs Under $2.50 Per Shot
- Top Fifth out of the 825 Liqueurs Under $40
- Top Fifth if you're looking for Schnapps Liqueurs
- Top Fifth out of the 44 Raspberry Liqueurs
- Top Fifth if you prioritize Spiced Liqueurs
Cons: Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur is...
Evil Monk Coffee Liqueur Full Details:
|type and flavoring|
country of origin: Indicates the country in which the liqueur is distilled and aged, not necessarily the place where it was bottled.country of origin
flavoring: Liqueurs are usually sweet, and have a wide variety of flavors. Some popular liqueurs have flavors such as hazelnut, coffee, cinnamon, and raspberry.flavoring
|type of liqueur||coffee liqueur|
Loading more details...