Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur
approximate price: $32 16197
Added: 05/13/11 Last Edited: 02/10/13
Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur Description
Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur is moderately priced and costs $1.89 per shot. It is a spices-essences liqueur. It is cream flavored, raspberry flavored and vanilla flavored. It is chocolate flavored and coffee flavored and is flavored with coffee, chocolate, vanilla, cream. Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur is produced by Gilbeys of Ireland. It has an alcohol by volume of 31.0 and is low proof.
Why we recommend Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur over most other liqueurs
Pikimal is committed to giving you fact-based recommendations. In order to determine the ranking for Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur, we took into account more than 48,000 facts about 882 liqueurs. From our users' preferences, we have determined that quality, type and flavoring and price are the most important qualities for liqueurs. Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur is better than only 12% of liqueurs when it comes to quality, is among the better liqueurs for type and flavoring and is quite an expensive liqueur. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best liqueurs and compare Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur to the winning liqueur, OMaras Irish Country Cream.
Pros: Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur is...
- Top Tenth for people looking for Dessert Liqueurs
- Top Tenth if you care about Liqueurs With High Alcohol by Volume
- Top Fifth for people looking for Liqueurs for Spending a Lot of Money
- Top Third if you're looking for Unusually-flavored Liqueurs
- Top Third out of the 160 Spices-essences Liqueurs
- Top Third for those who want Flower Liqueurs
Cons: Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur is...
- Bottom Two out of the 60 Liqueurs for Cream Liqueurs
- Bottom Fifth out of the 60 Cream Liqueurs
- Bottom Fifth if you're looking for Schnapps Liqueurs
- Bottom Fifth if you want Quality Liqueurs
- Bottom Fifth if you care about Liqueurs for Setting on Fire
- Bottom Third out of the 45 Coffee Liqueurs
- Bottom Third out of the 44 Raspberry Liqueurs
Sheridans Coffee Layered Liqueur Full Details:
|type and flavoring|
country of origin: Indicates the country in which the liqueur is distilled and aged, not necessarily the place where it was bottled.country of origin
flavoring: Liqueurs are usually sweet, and have a wide variety of flavors. Some popular liqueurs have flavors such as hazelnut, coffee, cinnamon, and raspberry.flavoring
|cream, coffee, raspberry, vanilla, chocolate|
Coffee, chocolate, vanilla, cream
|type of liqueur||spices-essences liqueur|
Loading more details...