Largo Bay Spiced Rum
83% match to your preferences
approximate price: $10 15608
Added: 05/06/11 Last Edited: 02/14/13
Largo Bay Spiced Rum Description
Largo Bay Spiced Rum costs $10 per bottle and $0.59 per shot. It receives excellent marks for taste from our users. It is a spiced rum and is from USA. It is produced by United States Distilled Products (USDP). Largo Bay Spiced Rum is 70 proof.
Why is Largo Bay Spiced Rum highly recommended?
Pikimal's recommendations are based on facts. Our algorithm drew on more than 7,700 facts from our database of 678 different rums to determine the ranking for Largo Bay Spiced Rum. Incorporating input from Pikimal users like you, we have determined that when choosing a rum, the most important qualities are quality, price and type and origin. Largo Bay Spiced Rum stinks when it comes to type and origin, but it scores better than 90% of rums in quality and is a relatively affordable rum. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best rums and compare Largo Bay Spiced Rum to the winning rum, Cruzan No. 9 Spiced Rum.
Pros: Largo Bay Spiced Rum is...
- Top 1% for those who want Extremely Cheap Rums
- Top 4% out of the 646 Rums for a Home Bar
- Top 4% out of the 157 USA Rums
- Top 4% out of the 157 American Rums
- Top 4% for Rums for Rum and Coke
- Top 4% if you care about Rums for Coke Mix
- Top 4% for those who want Rums for Rum and Diet Coke
- Top 4% if you want Rums for a Rum and Coke
- Top 4% if you prioritize Rums With Coke
- Top 5% if you want Cheap Rums
Cons: Largo Bay Spiced Rum is...
Largo Bay Spiced Rum Full Details:
|type and origin|
type of rum: Rums are usually distinguished by color, which is related to age. Rums may also be spiced or may have a higher than normal alcohol content.type of rum
country of origin: Indicates the country in which the vodka is distilled, not necessarily the place where it was bottled.country of origin
Loading more details...