17% match to your preferences
Price: $250 20877
Added: 08/01/11 Last Edited: 10/04/12
Epsilon is compatible with Mac OS X and runs on Windows platforms and Linux. It works with Unix and is compatible with BSD. It is distributed under a proprietary license. It supports English. Epsilon costs $250.
Why is epsilon rated like it is?
Our recommendations are based on facts. Unfortunately, we don't have enough facts about epsilon to recommend it. Why not check out the best text editors?
Pros: Epsilon is...
- Top Three if you're looking for Expensive Text Editors
Cons: Epsilon is...
- The Worst out of the 26 Unix Text Editors
- The Worst out of the 25 BSD Text Editors
- The Worst out of the 61 Text Editors With English Language Capabilities
- The Worst out of the 50 Windows Text Editors
- The Worst out of the 37 Mac OS X Text Editors
- The Worst out of the 29 Linux Text Editors
- Bottom Three if you're looking for Text Editors for Everyone
- Bottom Three for those who want Text Editors With Over 2000 First Public Releases
- Bottom Two out of the 23 Proprietary Licensed Text Editors
Epsilon Full Details:
|Text Editing Options||No known special text editing options|
|Code Editing Options||No known special code editing options|
Customizable Key Binding Support:
Key bindings, also known as keyboard shortcuts, are series of keystrokes that can be bound to an action or event on a computer. Text editors that support these can associate keystroke sequences with actions or input.
|No known special customizable key binding support|
Loading more details...