Added: 03/31/11 Last Edited: 04/27/13
Bowmans Vodka Description
Bowmans Vodka is of average strength, making it better suited to casual sipping and has an alcohol by volume of 40.0.
Why we recommend Bowmans Vodka over most other vodkas
At Pikimal, we believe that the best way to make a decision is to look at the facts. Our algorithm drew on more than 24,000 facts from our database of 1301 different vodkas to determine the ranking for Bowmans Vodka. Incorporating input from Pikimal users like you, we have determined that when choosing a vodka, the most important qualities are quality, pricing and base ingredient. Bowmans Vodka is an average vodka when it comes to quality and scores well in base ingredient, but it is missing data on pricing. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare Bowmans Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
Pros: Bowmans Vodka is...
- Top Fifth out of the 1231 Vodkas for Less Than $20
- Top Fifth out of the 685 Vodkas for the Perfect Martini
- Top Fifth for those who want Vodkas for CEOs
- Top Fifth out of the 1231 Vodkas for Less Than $30
- Top Fifth out of the 1231 Vodkas for Under $1 Per Shot
- Top Third out of the 532 Grain-based Vodkas
- Top Third out of the 402 From the USA Vodkas
- Top Third for people looking for Vodkas for Quality Under $20
- Top Third out of the 685 Vodkas for Martinis
- Top Third out of the 445 American Vodkas
Cons: Bowmans Vodka is...
Compare to major brands:
Bowmans Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...