94% match to your preferences
price: $30 7465
Added: 03/31/11 Last Edited: 12/09/12
Effen Vodka Description
Effen Vodka received a 2011 gold medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. It can be expected to be smoother than your average vodka. It won't break the bank. Effen Vodka is of average strength, making it better suited to casual sipping and has an alcohol by volume of 40.0.
Why is Effen Vodka highly recommended?
At Pikimal, we believe that the best way to make a decision is to look at the facts. In order to determine the ranking for Effen Vodka, we took into account more than 24,000 facts about 1301 vodkas. From our users' preferences, we have determined that quality, pricing and base ingredient are the most important qualities for vodkas. Effen Vodka is roughly average for quality and is better than only 26% of vodkas when it comes to pricing, but it does extremely well in base ingredient. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare Effen Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
Pros: Effen Vodka is...
- The Best out of the 501 Vodkas for Unusual Country of Origin
- The Best out of the 49 Dutch Vodkas
- Top Four out of the 1231 Vodkas for Under $1 Per Shot
- Top Four out of the 1231 Vodkas for Less Than $30
- Top Five for those who want Vodkas for CEOs
- Top Five if you care about Vodkas for Drinking Straight
- Top Five out of the 1231 Vodkas for Less Than $20
- Top 1% if you prioritize Vodkas With More Awards Won
- Top 1% if you're looking for Best Vodkas
- Top 1% if you prioritize Vodkas for No Grain Vodkas
Cons: Effen Vodka is...
Effen Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...