price: $9 7465
Added: 03/31/11 Last Edited: 02/14/13
Fleischmanns Vodka Description
Fleischmanns Vodka is very easy on your wallet. It is of average strength, making it better suited to casual sipping and has an alcohol by volume of 40.0.
Why we recommend Fleischmanns Vodka over most other vodkas
At Pikimal, we believe that the best way to make a decision is to look at the facts. In order to determine the ranking for Fleischmanns Vodka, we took into account more than 24,000 facts about 1301 vodkas. From our users' preferences, we have determined that quality, pricing and base ingredient are the most important qualities for vodkas. Fleischmanns Vodka is better than only 10% of vodkas when it comes to quality, but it has a superior score for pricing and beats the average vodka in base ingredient. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare Fleischmanns Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
Pros: Fleischmanns Vodka is...
- Top 4% out of the 1231 Cheap Vodkas
- Top Tenth for people looking for Vodkas for a Harvey Wallbanger
- Top Tenth out of the 857 Vodkas for Flaming Drinks
- Top Fifth if you care about Vodkas for a Bloody Mary
- Top Fifth if you prioritize Vodkas for a Long Island Iced Tea
- Top Third if you care about Vodkas for Good Value
- Top Third if you want Vodkas for a White Russian
- Top Third if you're looking for Vodkas for a Vodka Grasshopper
- Top Third for Vodkas for a Vodka Sour
- Top Third out of the 532 Grain-based Vodkas
Cons: Fleischmanns Vodka is...
Compare to major brands:
Fleischmanns Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...