Flirt Green Apple Vodka
Added: 05/04/11 Last Edited: 11/28/12
Flirt Green Apple Vodka Description
Flirt Green Apple Vodka has a very low alcohol content making it very tame and has an alcohol by volume of 0.0. It is apple flavored. It is flavored and tastes like apple.
Why is Flirt Green Apple Vodka rated so poorly?
Pikimal's recommendations are based on facts. Our algorithm drew on more than 24,000 facts from our database of 1301 different vodkas to determine the ranking for Flirt Green Apple Vodka. Incorporating input from Pikimal users like you, we have determined that when choosing a vodka, the most important qualities are quality, pricing and base ingredient. Flirt Green Apple Vodka is among the very best vodkas for quality, is only okay in terms of base ingredient and it lacks information for pricing. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare Flirt Green Apple Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
Pros: Flirt Green Apple Vodka is...
- Top Third for those who want Multiple Distillation Vodkas
Cons: Flirt Green Apple Vodka is...
- The Worst out of the 19 Apple-flavored Vodkas
- The Worst for people looking for Vodkas for a Harvey Wallbanger
- The Worst out of the 5 Bulgarian Vodkas
- The Worst if you care about Vodkas for a Bloody Mary
- Bottom Two if you care about Vodkas for Good Value
- Bottom Two if you prioritize Most Alcoholic Vodkas
- Bottom Two if you prioritize Vodkas for a Long Island Iced Tea
- Bottom Two for Vodkas for a Vodka Sour
- Bottom Two for Cheap and Good Vodkas
- Bottom Two if you want Vodkas for a White Russian
Compare to major brands:
Flirt Green Apple Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...