Hammer and Sickle Vodka
price: $24.99 7465
Added: 03/31/11 Last Edited: 12/12/13
Hammer and Sickle Vodka Description
Hammer and Sickle Vodka is clearly a favorite among our users. It can be expected to be smoother than your average vodka. It won't break the bank. It is of average strength, making it better suited to casual sipping and has an alcohol by volume of 40.0.
Why we recommend Hammer and Sickle Vodka over most other vodkas
Pikimal's recommendations are based on facts. Our algorithm drew on more than 24,000 facts from our database of 1301 different vodkas to determine the ranking for Hammer and Sickle Vodka. From our users' preferences, we have determined that quality, pricing and base ingredient are the most important qualities for vodkas. Hammer and Sickle Vodka is roughly average for quality and is not a good vodka for pricing, but it scores better than 97% of vodkas in base ingredient. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare Hammer and Sickle Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
Pros: Hammer and Sickle Vodka is...
- Top 2% for those who want Multiple Distillation Vodkas
- Top 2% for people looking for Oft-distilled Vodkas
- Top 4% for Vodkas for Mixed Drinks
- Top Tenth for people looking for Vodkas for Quality Under $20
- Top Tenth if you care about Vodkas for a Bloody Mary
- Top Tenth for Vodkas for a Vodka Sour
- Top Tenth if you're looking for Vodkas for a Vodka Grasshopper
- Top Tenth if you want Vodkas for a White Russian
- Top Tenth for those who want Vodkas for CEOs
- Top Fifth out of the 685 Vodkas for the Perfect Martini
Cons: Hammer and Sickle Vodka is...
- Bottom Fifth out of the 793 Standard Proof Vodkas
Compare to major brands:
Hammer and Sickle Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...