price: $6 7465
Added: 01/12/12 Last Edited: 02/11/13
Jacquin's Vodka Description
Jacquin's Vodka is very easy on your wallet. It is of average strength, making it better suited to casual sipping.
Why we can't recommend Jacquin's Vodka
Pikimal is committed to giving you fact-based recommendations. Our algorithm drew on more than 24,000 facts from our database of 1301 different vodkas to determine the ranking for Jacquin's Vodka. From our users' preferences, we have determined that quality, pricing and base ingredient are the most important qualities for vodkas. Jacquin's Vodka fails, relative to other vodkas in our database, in terms of quality, beats 99% of vodkas in pricing and it lacks information for base ingredient. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare Jacquin's Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
Pros: Jacquin's Vodka is...
- Top 1% out of the 1231 Cheap Vodkas
- Top 1% if you're looking for Vodkas With a Low Approximate Price
- Top 2% out of the 857 Vodkas for Flaming Drinks
- Top 3% for people looking for Vodkas for a Harvey Wallbanger
- Top Fifth if you prioritize Vodkas for a Long Island Iced Tea
- Top Fifth if you care about Vodkas for Good Value
- Top Third if you want Vodkas for a White Russian
- Top Third out of the 685 Low Calorie Vodkas
- Top Third for Cheap and Good Vodkas
- Top Third for Vodkas for a Vodka Sour
Cons: Jacquin's Vodka is...
Jacquin's Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...