price: $21 7465
Added: 03/31/11 Last Edited: 02/26/14
Marani Vodka Description
Marani Vodka is seen as a decent option by our users. It won't break the bank. When it comes to proof, it is of average strength, making it better suited to casual sipping. It has an alcohol by volume of 40.0.
Why we recommend Marani Vodka over most other vodkas
Pikimal's recommendations are based on facts. Our algorithm drew on more than 24,000 facts from our database of 1301 different vodkas to determine the ranking for Marani Vodka. From our users' preferences, we have determined that quality, pricing and base ingredient are the most important qualities for vodkas. Marani Vodka is in the middle of the pack for quality, is roughly average for pricing and scores excellently in base ingredient. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare Marani Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
Marani Vodka is...
- Top Tenth if you care about Vodkas for a Bloody Mary
- Top Tenth if you're looking for Vodkas for a Vodka Grasshopper
- Top Tenth for Vodkas for Mixed Drinks
- Top Tenth if you care about Great Tasting Vodkas
- Top Fifth if you care about Vodkas for Drinking Straight
- Top Fifth for Vodkas for a Vodka Sour
- Top Fifth out of the 501 Vodkas for Unusual Country of Origin
- Top Fifth if you want Vodkas for a White Russian
- Top Fifth for people looking for Vodkas for a Harvey Wallbanger
- Top Fifth for those who want Vodkas for CEOs
Compare to major brands:
Marani Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...