47% match to your preferences
price: $4.99 7465
Added: 03/31/11 Last Edited: 02/14/13
Nikolai Vodka Description
Nikolai Vodka is very easy on your wallet. In terms of proof, it is of average strength, making it better suited to casual sipping.
Why we recommend Nikolai Vodka over most other vodkas
At Pikimal, we believe that the best way to make a decision is to look at the facts. In order to determine the ranking for Nikolai Vodka, we took into account more than 24,000 facts about 1301 vodkas. Incorporating input from Pikimal users like you, we have determined that when choosing a vodka, the most important qualities are quality, pricing and base ingredient. Nikolai Vodka has a middling score in quality, beats nearly every other vodka in pricing and scores well in base ingredient. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare Nikolai Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
Pros: Nikolai Vodka is...
- Top Three if you're looking for Vodkas With a Low Approximate Price
- Top 1% out of the 1231 Cheap Vodkas
- Top 2% for people looking for Vodkas for a Harvey Wallbanger
- Top 4% out of the 857 Vodkas for Flaming Drinks
- Top Tenth if you care about Vodkas for a Bloody Mary
- Top Tenth if you prioritize Vodkas for a Long Island Iced Tea
- Top Fifth for Cheap and Good Vodkas
- Top Fifth for Vodkas for a Vodka Sour
- Top Fifth if you want Vodkas for a White Russian
- Top Fifth if you care about Vodkas for Good Value
Cons: Nikolai Vodka is...
- Bottom Third out of the 685 Low Calorie Vodkas
Compare to major brands:
Nikolai Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...
Compare to major brands:
2 people found this helpful
nikolai rating by Benjamin Miles on May 05, 2012
Nikolai is better than taaka. its not a straight shot vodka unless you're used to taaka and/or cheaper.. its a good vodka mixer mixer and affordable especially for a large party. But for the budget minded people I wuld give it a B. Deal with the slight afterbiteread full review