price: $8.59 7465
Added: 01/12/12 Last Edited: 04/01/13
Stravinsky Vodka Description
In terms of number of times distilled, Stravinsky Vodka can be expected to be smoother than your average vodka. It is seen as a decent option by our users. It is very easy on your wallet. It is 80 proof, so it is of average strength, making it better suited to casual sipping.
Why we recommend Stravinsky Vodka over most other vodkas
Pikimal is committed to giving you fact-based recommendations. Our algorithm drew on more than 24,000 facts from our database of 1301 different vodkas to determine the ranking for Stravinsky Vodka. Incorporating input from Pikimal users like you, we have determined that when choosing a vodka, the most important qualities are quality, pricing and base ingredient. Stravinsky Vodka is only okay in terms of quality and is among the very best vodkas for pricing, but it lacks information for base ingredient. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare Stravinsky Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
Pros: Stravinsky Vodka is...
- Top 3% for people looking for Oft-distilled Vodkas
- Top 3% out of the 1231 Cheap Vodkas
- Top 4% out of the 857 Vodkas for Flaming Drinks
- Top 5% for those who want Multiple Distillation Vodkas
- Top Tenth for people looking for Vodkas for a Harvey Wallbanger
- Top Tenth if you prioritize Vodkas for a Long Island Iced Tea
- Top Fifth if you want Vodkas for a White Russian
- Top Fifth for Vodkas for a Vodka Sour
- Top Fifth if you care about Vodkas for Good Value
- Top Fifth for Cheap and Good Vodkas
Cons: Stravinsky Vodka is...
Stravinsky Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...