UV Cake Flavored Vodka
price: $11 7465
Added: 05/04/11 Last Edited: 02/07/13
UV Cake Flavored Vodka Description
UV Cake Flavored Vodka received a 2011 silver medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. It is easy on your wallet. It has a lower alcohol content making it better suited for mixing low octane cocktails and has an alcohol by volume of 30.0. It is dessert flavored. UV Cake Flavored Vodka is flavored and tastes like cake.
Why is UV Cake Flavored Vodka highly recommended?
Pikimal is committed to giving you fact-based recommendations. Our algorithm drew on more than 24,000 facts from our database of 1301 different vodkas to determine the ranking for UV Cake Flavored Vodka. From our users' preferences, we have determined that quality, pricing and base ingredient are the most important qualities for vodkas. UV Cake Flavored Vodka is among the worst vodkas in our database for base ingredient, but it beats 73% of vodkas in quality and has very few superiors in terms of pricing. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare UV Cake Flavored Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
UV Cake Flavored Vodka is...
- Top 1% if you want Vodkas for Low Calorie Flavored Vodkas
- Top 2% if you're looking for Low Proof Vodkas
- Top 3% out of the 616 Flavored Vodkas
- Top 4% if you prioritize Vodkas for a Long Island Iced Tea
- Top 4% out of the 445 American Vodkas
- Top 4% out of the 1052 Vodkas Under $30.00
- Top 4% if you're looking for Best Vodkas
- Top 4% if you prioritize Vodkas for No Grain Vodkas
- Top 5% if you care about Vodkas for Good Value
- Top Four out of the 78 Vodkas That Are Flavored Like Desserts
Compare to major brands:
UV Cake Flavored Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...