price: $7 7465
Added: 01/12/12 Last Edited: 12/04/13
Vladimir Vodka Description
Vladimir Vodka is very easy on your wallet. It is of average strength, making it better suited to casual sipping.
Why we can't recommend Vladimir Vodka
At Pikimal, we believe that the best way to make a decision is to look at the facts. In order to determine the ranking for Vladimir Vodka, we took into account more than 24,000 facts about 1301 vodkas. From our users' preferences, we have determined that quality, pricing and base ingredient are the most important qualities for vodkas. Vladimir Vodka has an awful score for quality, beats 99% of vodkas in pricing and it is missing data on base ingredient. You can choose your own preferences and create a custom ranking, or check out the best vodkas and compare Vladimir Vodka to the winning vodka, Clear10 Vodka.
Pros: Vladimir Vodka is...
- Top 1% out of the 1231 Cheap Vodkas
- Top 1% if you're looking for Vodkas With a Low Approximate Price
- Top 3% out of the 857 Vodkas for Flaming Drinks
- Top 3% for people looking for Vodkas for a Harvey Wallbanger
- Top Tenth if you prioritize Vodkas for a Long Island Iced Tea
- Top Fifth if you want Vodkas for a White Russian
- Top Fifth if you care about Vodkas for Good Value
- Top Fifth for Vodkas for a Vodka Sour
- Top Fifth if you care about Vodkas for a Bloody Mary
- Top Third for Cheap and Good Vodkas
Cons: Vladimir Vodka is...
Vladimir Vodka Full Details:
base ingredient: The most common base ingredient for vodka is grain, particularly rye or wheat.The base ingredients partially determine properties of the finished vodka, such as smell, flavor, aftertaste, and burn. Potato and grain vodkas are not easily distinguished by taste, but some claim that potato vodka is oilier in texture. Fruit-based vodkas may have a noticeably different taste.base ingredient
Loading more details...